What to do if you lose power to your home or business?

High winds are forecast over the next couple of days which in some parts of the country have already cause structural damage. It is important to stay safe and know who to contact if you have problems with your energy supply. If you lose power due to adverse weather you should contact your distributor rather than you supplier of energy.

Follow this link  http://www.energynetworks.org/info/faqs/who-is-my-network-operator.html to the Energy Networks Association. Simply enter your postcode and you will be advised who to call in your area of the country.

Ofgem have produced a helpful guide to your customer rights in these circumstances available on their website. Alternatively drop us an email and we can sent it to you.